Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News |...: Mark Zuckerberg -- I Fear My Facebook Stalker

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News, Covering Celebrity News and Hollywood Rumors. Get All The Latest Gossip at TMZ - Thirty Mile Zone.

Mark Zuckerberg -- I Fear My Facebook Stalker
7 Feb 2011, 11:40 pm

Filed under: Mark Zuckerberg, Celebrity Justice

Mark Zuckerberg claims he's being stalked by a man who's been sending him creepy messages through Facebook and threatening his safety ... TMZ has learned. Zuckerberg has obtained a restraining order against 31-year-old Pradeep Manukonda -- after Mark… Read more

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed.

Comments :

0 comments to “Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News |...: Mark Zuckerberg -- I Fear My Facebook Stalker”

Post a Comment