Greenbay's Big Win. The Start of a Dynasty?

I myself personally wanna congratulate the Packers! They did a really great job against a great Superbowl caliber team. But I guess it was all about Green & Yellow..lol
  The Pack came out very strong, and by the looks of it, the jet-lag showed little effect as they tore through the Steelers all into the second quarter. Big Ben looked really out of place to me, even as they are a good second half type of team. He picked up steam a little before halftime, but couldn't maintain it enough to capture his third Ring.
 Aaron Rodgers had a near perfect game, as evidenced by his double digit numbers put up mostly in the first quarter. I see a really great future for him and the team. But next year as a target as the reigning Superbowl champs might prove to be a whole different ball game. Who knows.. Maybe I'll become a Cheesehead. We'll just have to wait and See.

Comments :

0 comments to “Greenbay's Big Win. The Start of a Dynasty?”

Post a Comment